Join Us – Be a Member
January, 1, 2022 is our membership renewal date
Benefits of membership
Some activities of the association will be open to the wider community. Members will be offered a discount when there is a fee for activities that the association sponsors.
Members will be invited to
- Integrate their prayer life and participation in the sacraments with their moral life and professional practice
- Mentor or be mentored by Catholic colleagues in the health professions
- Access resources related to ethical issues in health care
- Endorse written and oral submissions that contribute to public discourse on health care issues
- Participate in research regarding issues of interest to the association
- Learn about volunteer service opportunities
Ready to join us?
Please fill the below form.
Membership fees can be sent by:
e-transfer sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, no need for a password, please leave a message with the bank e-transfer indicating it is for your annual NACN-C membership.
by sending us a check (National Association of Catholic Nurses – Canada) by regular mail to:
PO Box 19525, Manulife PO
55 Bloor St. W., Toronto ON M4W 3T9
Catholic nurses licensed to practice in Canada, including Emeritus nurses, who consider their professional practice as a vocation grounded in the teachings of the Catholic Church, pledge to support the mission of the association, and pay the required annual dues. General Members have a vote and are eligible to serve as Board officers or on committees.
CAD $50.00 / year
Non-Catholic nurses, Emeritus nurses, and non-nursing healthcare professionals who accept Roman Catholic values and moral principles, pledge to support the mission of the Association, and pay the required annual dues. Associate members have a voice, but are non-voting members. They may serve as committee members, but not as Board Officers or committee chairs.
CAD $30.00 / year
Catholic pre-licensure nursing students and students of other health disciplines with proof of student status, who wish to align their practice with Catholic moral teaching and the Association’s mission, and attend an accredited health professional program in Canada.
CAD $15.00 / year